Sunday 11 April 2010

SONY ERICSSON LAUNCH


Poppy Delevine


Danny Cipriani

On Thursday I was invited to the launch of the latest Sony Ericsson X10 handset in Central London. The launch was hosted by model Poppy Delevine and the heart stopping rugby player Danny Cipriani!

I must admit, even though I use both a Blackberry and iPhone- the X10 looks set to rival the iPhone and become a major smart phone. I had a play around with the phone whilst dealing with a major hangover from the night before, but I didn't let my headache get the best of me!

The handset is out already and available on all major networks- You should go down your local Carphone Warehouse to have a look!




PR Power: Laura from Dare & Jordan from Brando

   


                                Me Laura                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment