Monday 24 August 2009

What Would You Do On Your little Break To Paris, If Money Were No Object?


Hmmm... I'm sure millions of people would kill for an opportunity to have a break in Paris without money being no object, right? Well for me I know I would not only kill but i would slaughter fashionista style-ee! But I wish it were even true. But this is my little dream....

Upon my arrival I would love to be greeted by Alber Elbaz from Lanvin and spend the morning with him exploring Paris and try to get to grips with his vision of French fashion. I would then have Galeries Lafayette closed down for 4 hours just for me to shop comfortably with my own private personal shopping service. Followed by a private tour of the Eiffel Tower and hold a private dinner with French Vogue editor-in-chief Carine Rotfield and Balmain creative director Christophe Lebourge overlooking the nightlife of Paris.

Absolute Bliss.

1 comment: