Saturday 21 November 2009

ALEXANDAER MCQUEEN SS10




I was truly blown away by Mcqueen's SS10 collection when I was watching the video. It made me wish I was there. Could this be the future of fashion? As I was watching it from the start, it made me think about how far we have come with the fashion industry from the days of Coco Chanel and Christian Dior.

Designers in our generation are not only pioneering but so unbelievably mental it makes me wee a little! I totally j'adore it! Alexander McQueen's show was something that I am sure a lot of designers watched and thought "oh god, how am I meant to top that this season?" Everything from the big industrial machines with the camera's, the psychedelic feel you get when you glance into Mcqueen's pieces and the edgy platforms that make women look so 2050! Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment