Monday 16 November 2009

Vivienne Westwood Red Label


There I was, sat along side I Want You To Know at Vivienne Westood's Red Label S/S10 show during LFW in September. I was ready to go with excitement pumping through my body, I just wanted the show to start. As much as I loved Viv's show as a whole, one thing kept bugging me whilst I sat through watching it- The constant celebrities being slapped in my face.

Don't get me wrong, I j'adore celeb culture and I feel like it is now a huge part in everyone's lives. Celeb's sell just like sex sells, but one main culprit in this show that had me scratching my head was Lisa from Big Brother 10. I don't understand her presence and to a certain extent made the whole show look and feel tacky.



The whole night in general felt like a Z list celebrity cocktail; It was just wrong. Famous faces from Marvin Humes right through to Boy George sat front row and even to this day I still have no clue why? I would love to know some of your views on this?


No comments:

Post a Comment