Thursday 26 November 2009

HIRE A CELEBRITY DRESS? YES PLEASE!

OK, I actually need to sit down and breath after finding this new story out. Are you ready for this? Topshop have collaborated with their funky fashionable fashion friends and have given the public a chance to stroll into the Oxford Circus store to actually hire out an amazing dress from your favourite celebrity for your Christmas parties! I know you maybe thing "god this is gonna cost £££'s"... But not really! Because its only £40 a day!

You can hire out a beautiful beaded Lanvin dress donated by Kate Moss, A Burberry Porsum dress from Frieda Pinto or even a jaw dropping floor-length Dolce & Gabbana dress from Peaches 'Tranny' Geldof! Thats just a small list of fashion freaks who are taking part, there's a lot more of them! Fittings start from today (26th Nov) until 6th December, then from 7th Dec until 23th Dec wannabe renters can have any of the dresses! I still cannot believe this. I feel like Xmas has come all at once!

Here are the dresses you can choose from:

Christopher Kane

Dita Von Teese- Jayson Brundson

Frieda Pinto- Burberry Porsum

Julia Restoin Roitfeld- Roberto Cavalli

Kate Moss- Lanvin

Scarlett Johansson- Nanette Lepore

Peaches Geldof- Dolce & Gabbana

Kimberley Stewart- Antik Batik

Nicola Roberts- Bespoke Girls Aloud stage costume

Richard Nicoll

1 comment:

  1. I saw, I tried, I fell in lust. The Burberry dress is beyond amazing, and I have absolutely no occaision to wear it!! But I've realised I'm pretty much the same size as Frieda Pinto but probably taller

    ReplyDelete