Tuesday 1 December 2009

WILDFOX IS ON WILDFIRE!


This LA based fashion brand- Wildfox is what what every young rock chic would ever need in her wardrobe. If you're like me and don't give a flying f*ck about anyone, then I guess this a brand just for you!

I went to their press day at Eskimo PR's offices and I have to say I fell in love with every piece I saw. The new 'Young Guns' collection was inspired by all-things 80's- ranging from heavy rock bands and Madonna to movies like Thelma & Louise and Pretty in Pink. My favourite piece would have to be this simple yet cool 'Love Potion No 9' t-shirt. It reminds me a lot like Chanel gone wild for some reason?


Their Spring 2010 collection features some cool new fabrics including cotton/polyester stripe fabric for cutoff tanks, tees and the grunge tee, a spandex used for leggings, bike shorts and so on. They have really gone all out to achieve they bad girl image and I really applaude that and the best thing about it, its not even that expensive! Their main stockists are ASOS but you can also find them at Harvey Nichols & Selfridges.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh I wish I could have gone, sounds like u had an amazing time

    ReplyDelete