Tuesday 8 December 2009

HOT NEW DESIGNER ALERT!


Christopher Seal, an LCF menswear student is set to take the London fashion scene by storm. His breath taking garments are exactly what every man needs his wardrobe. When I first saw this shirt I was quite taken aback. I just instantly screamed I FUCKING WANT THIS!!! (So I hope I actually DO get one) I love the detailing on this piece, it reminds me of something between Vivienne Westwood & Alexander McQueen.

Speaking to Seal, he told me. "The inspiration for the shirt came initially from a picture by H.R. Giger and my love for Space which them led me to the idea of 'Connections' and the reality of connecting to other worlds. My aim was to create a shirt that at the time retained formal and traditional elements."

I love the architectural aspect of the shirt and its a piece that I see will definitely be gracing the catwalks very soon!

4 comments:

  1. LOved the design....b'ful piece...even i want it for my Boyfrnd now !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. an amazing one piece collar, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I like, but I must say, the male model is very offputting...I think its his eyebrows. Any chance of a picture without him in it? I do love the sharp tailoring and oversize cuff though

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love it... A designer to watch out for in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete