Tuesday 15 December 2009

NEW LOOK PRESS DAY

This post is long overdue but finally got round to doing it! Right, well... New Look!

To be fair, New Look for me has always been a hit and miss sort of brand, so when I was invited to come attend their press day I thought I would be snoopy and have a look see ... I had never really been a fan... until now! Firstly can I just say that their new offices are such a breath of fresh air! I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in and was greeted by the receptionist, it was almost like a scene out of 'The Devil Wears Prada' with tall, thin women walking around like para troopers in their shiny heels.

Then, as I went downstairs to the bottom floor I was greeted by what would seem like a girl's heaven! New Look have not only given themselves a makeover but also totally revamped their clothing style, I guess having Kimberly Walsh as the face must have made a big difference! I saw a lot of different looks from Boho Chic to Rock Chic and every Chic possible! It was all very very well done.







But my ultimate favourite item there was this super cute dress...


Oh and look girls... Do we have Balenciaga?

No comments:

Post a Comment