Tuesday 1 December 2009

MULBERRY BAGS FOR APPLE PRODUCTS

When Mulberry unveiled a collection of accessories designed for Apple products I must admit, I nearly wet myself with excitement. Being an Apple user myself, I do not want a Mulberry sleeve for my precious Mac, I NEED a Mulberry sleeve! Every time I look at the gorgeous exterior of the beautifully made case I don't know what happens. I can just smell the leather just by looking at pictures of it and only dream of owning one. But I know for a fact come Xmas my dream will be a reality!

Like many of us, Im sure everyone out there dreams of owning a Mulberry bag. I don't mind spending money on a quality product that I know such time and care has gone into making the product, its an accessory that you could even pass on to your grandchildren! Even my own mother still has her Mulberry bag beautifully intact after 18 years!


Mulberry made the bags to fit Apple products and oh my do they fit well! I can find no fault whatsoever in them. I've shopped around and found a Marc Jacobs laptop sleeve but that has nothing on the Mulberry one. So one thing is for sure my laptop will no longer be a naked one, its going to travel in style just like I do!

You can buy you're Mulberry Macbook sleeve from either Mulberry.com or www.store.apple.com/uk

Totally J'adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment