Tuesday 22 December 2009

SASS & BIDE


OK! This fashion duo are totally my latest fashion fixation Right now!

Where do I even begin? I am actually feeling excitement just by looking at their website as I lay on my bed!

Whilst my internship at Devetta PR I would continuously see the duet lurking around in the offices above Devetta (home too Live Fashion) and to be honest, I didn't pay much attention to them until I came into a real encounter with Sarah-Jane Clarke (one half of Sass & Bide) ... I totally fell in love with her and now I REALLY REALLY REALLY just want to be dressed head to toe in Sass & Bide even though I know I don't have a pair of boobs and no vagina but a MANgina... But you know what? I really could not care less!... I EFFING WANT THESE T-SHIRTS!



No comments:

Post a Comment