Tuesday 8 December 2009

ARE YOU A ROBOT?


I bet you love Barack Obama or maybe the Queen even? Want to own them with their faces carved out on wood? well that is exactly what 21 year old DJ/Photographer and Blogger Matthew Montack has got to offer on his new website Bon Robot. His new website is also home to other brands such as Armor, Melody Ehsani and Han Cholo.

I came across Bon Robot when I was reading a piece about it on Fashion 156, and I instantly fell in love with the necklaces! Everyone needs to check this guy out as he is going to be one of the hottest new jewellery designers out there in 2010 me thinks! Also, not only stocking his own stuff Bon Robot Armor which I was very pleased about! I own a body chain by Armor and I must admit, its the best style statement I have ever invested in. Made specifically for the shape of the body, it looks very luxurious and always remains a mystery except for yourself which I quite like.

No comments:

Post a Comment