Sunday 10 January 2010

ASH FOOTWEAR

ASH "Virgin" High Tops, £125

I just bought these absolutely j'adorable pair of ASH high tops and just had to post something about them!

I had my eye on them for a while now so I thought I would pay a visit to their flagship store in Marylebone High Street and try them on. As soon as I slipped them on I felt like I was floating in air. Sliding my foot inside a pair of these babies was just such an incredible and intense feeling I can't describe. You only have to try them to realise what I am talking about.

The outside of the shoe is very similar to All Star's but the ASH version is so much cooler! I mean, to start with, the leather just feels like butter melting into your hands, and the inside is all padded so you literally feel like you're on a 24hr suspension. They are brilliant! And look great with anything in your wardrobe guys.

This Italian brand really knows how to make good shoes, check out their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment