Tuesday 5 January 2010

LATEST TRENDS FOR YOUR EVERYDAY WARDROBE

Ok, so I get a lot of feedback from people and the main one that always comes from men is "we want to see more about menswear!" I have to admit, I don't really enjoy menswear as much as I do womenswear. For me menswear is just all about the same shapes, cuts, patterns. Not many men actually like to experiment with their clothing in fear of being perceived as being "gay".

However, all that has now changed in the past few years, firstly being "gay" is cool! Yes, all you dirty hetro's out there embrace your inner metrosexualism (it will get you far more women than you expect). Men have become increasingly aware of their looks and dressing habits and are a lot more independent in shopping; No more shopping done by their girlfriends or god forbid their mothers! Hallelujah!

So here's what a well dressed man should really ever need in their wardrobes:

THE PLAIDED SHIRT

A Kurt Cobain inspired plaided shirt with slim sleeves is what you need to give you a more of a mature yet playful look for the weekends.


BASEBALL JACKET & STRAIGHT LEG JEANS


A nylon or maybe a leather baseball jacket to go perfectly with some sexy straight legs! Straight legs were never hot, but now with their cool updated style. Its perfect! But remember boys NO BOOT CUTS!


THE DENIM SHIRT


This is one of the hottest pieces, and it goes great with everything! Shopping, dinner party, or maybe even just go or a preppy look? This is what you need!





THE V-NECK SWEATER


Don't like vibrant colours? I don't. But this is great for summer, and something I'm totally going to try out myself, I don't wear much colour but I think a vibrant colour paired with a dark polo would look fantastic, especially with 3/4 length jeans and loafers.


Courtesy of GQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment