Thursday 25 February 2010

LFW: BURBERRY AW10

Christopher Bailey's rendition of the classic Burberry girl is one of the reasons why he still seems to me as the best British designer that lives today. A fellow Yorkshire-man like myself, I feel proud to hail from the same part of town as he does. Even though I didn't get to go to the Burberry show, it is one show I am always looking forward too.

As Burberry goes live 3D across the world, it has proven itself to be one of, if not THE most revolutionary brands that has ever existed. I have immense respect for Burberry and it still is my dream to hopefully work there one day! (I can always dream I guess).

We saw aviator jackets, buckled arms, khaki and navy military jackets and coats which could be entirely detached with a zip. I personally LOVED the sheep lining and will make sure I purchase a jacket with one, when they hit the stores. The Burberry dresses and pencil skirts were absolutely breath taking and would definitely look j'adorable with the sexy aviator boots! This is classic femininity with a modern twist, the great genius that is Christopher Bailey is one man who knows the female silhouette better than the actual woman does!







No comments:

Post a Comment