Monday 15 February 2010

MEN MEN MEN

Ok, so I know I haven't really blogged much about the menswear shows which were held in Milan and Paris recently, but London menswear is right around the corner and I actually cannot wait!

Two looks that I absolutely love are from Balmain and Burberry... The double B's had such amazing shows but I have to say I was kind of dissapointed with Balmain, especially, when they only have 6 looks for men! 6 bleeding looks?!?!

The brass on the shoulders and cuffs for the Burberry show has to be a very sexual touch. I j'adore it and it's definitely something I will be rocking in somerset house next week. The other look is a rather smart with punk edge. I love black, I love blazers and I love Balmain.


Burberry



Balmain

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the detailing on the Burberry pieces. I've included a menswear look in my favourites of the NY shows so far over at my blog - amazing leather sweater by Yigal Azrouel. I think I enjoy checking out the menswear shows almost as much as the womens (and not just for the male models, honest)!

    ReplyDelete