Monday 22 February 2010

LFW: LOUISE GOLDIN AW10

Louise, words cannot describe how much you make me want to have a sex change right this moment and straight after my operation I just run out of the hospital in my overalls and go purchase my first Louise Goldin dress.

Ever since this Central Saint Martins graduate came onto the London fashion scene, she has definitely caused a massive outcry... Due to the many women probably going bankrupt right now! Her latest collection seems to me as very Balenciaga meets Alexander McQueen. I'm loving every piece that came down the catwalk, quite possibly the best show in London so far.

Everything about the looks are just amazing, the sheer dark colours and structured garments alongside the flat hair and smokey eyes just give the models that sexy and powerful London bitch image.

J'adore!







2 comments:

  1. Those silhouettes are sickly gorgeous. And the hair is so opposite from the clothing that it actually works...if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete