Tuesday 30 March 2010

GRAZIA HIT T5


Grazia are always pushing the boundaries when it comes to creating a look. This time they wanted to push it out all they way to Heathrow's Terminal 5!

The first magazine to have ever shot a spread in T5 with designers such as Calvin Klein, Jill Sander and Donna Karen. Whilst watching the video, above, it has really inspired me. As many of you will know I am filming a menswear fashion film for my final project at uni, and this is the sort of thing I am exactly looking for! The art direction, lighting and styling just looks superb. I didn't realise how amazing T5 actually is, architecture wise. What a great location for a great shoot!

Does this mean Heathrow can now be called "the most fashionable airport in the world"? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. If any of my shopping splurges in Heathrow tell me anything, it's that it certainly is the most fashionable airport... T5 has enough high-end shops to keep me entertained for hours... Add in good architecture, Gordon Ramsay's restaurant and Itsu for fat-free frozen yoghurt and I could spend days there...

    xx
    Duck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks awesome. I'm thinking big fat yes! in answer to your question. And I never realised how amazing T5 is either. xxx

    ReplyDelete