Tuesday 16 March 2010

MULBERRY GOES TO ASIA

The ultimate British brand, Mulberry, took over Hong Kong this month with their spectacular event which lured in Hong Kong's biggest celebrities, socialites and magazines. I feel Mulberry doesn't get much credit internationally than it should do. Its quirky, girly yet feminine designs totally overshadow the likes of fellow British brands such as Burberry or Anya Hindmarch.

I'm so happy for the fact that Mulberry has achieved so much in such a small space of time and it's probably the fastest growing fashion house within the UK, if not Europe. Every time I think of not only Mulberry bags but their belts, wallets and even clothes it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling down my spine. The quality of the leather, stitching and even customer service Mulberry provide is totally orgasmic! Not to forget their PR team, it's probably one of the best PR teams I have ever had to deal with. Vanessa Lunt, Communications Director, at Mulberry has brought the company from looking like a dead and old British countryside brand to a brand that is far too hot to touch!






No comments:

Post a Comment